Harbor & Docks
Experience Edgartown Harbor and all it offers. The Harborside Docks is right outside your door!
There’s no better place to be on Martha’s Vineyard than on Edgartown Harbor. Home to some of the world’s most beautiful yachts and sailboats, Edgartown Harbor bustles with activity from spring to fall. The Harborside Inn, located directly on the harbor has private docks which are available for use by guests.
Fishing and boating charters are out your front door when you vacation on the Harbor.
The Harborside Inn Docks
Arriving in Edgartown by sea … Consider reserving your dock slip at The Harborside Inn!
- Two night minimum stay on weekends (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday)
- Three night minimum stay on holiday weekends is required
- Heated outdoor pool is available for overnight boaters
- Maximum draft 6.5 feet at the end of our docks. Sailing vessels are subject to Dock Masters approval.
- Check-In time is 3pm, check-out time is 11am
- Lunch slips are available from 11am-3pm. Call today for Rates. Credit card is required for all reservations
- GPS coordinates for The Harborside Inn dock N 41.23313 x W 70.30744 / Marine Channel 10
- Please confirm your estimated time of arrival 24 hours prior to your reservation
Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking slip/dock reservation. A refund of your deposit, less a $150 handling fee will be made, provided notice is received prior to 15 days of arrival.
Boats up to 30ft. $95.00 for 3 hours
Boats 30ft-60ft. $195.00 for 3 hours.
Boats over 60ft. $295.00 for 3 hours.
Martha’s Vineyard, a great place to fish.
Explore the water with a fun day of fishing with one of our preferred Charter Captains. Whether you’re a novice or experienced fisherman, there’s a Martha’s Vineyard charter to suit your needs. Enjoy a scenic ride from the fly bridge as you look for the big fish. You’ll have a great day on the water when you let the staff at The Harborside Inn help you choose your Martha’s Vineyard fishing charter.
The Edgartown Yacht Club, home to numerous sailing Regatta’s each summer, is just steps away from the Harborside Inn in Edgartown. If you’re looking to sail around the island, be sure to check out the many options for sunset cruises and sailing charters.