Harbor & Docks
Experience Edgartown Harbor and all it has to offer. The Harborside Docks is right outside your door!
There’s no better place to be on Martha’s Vineyard than on Edgartown Harbor. Home to some of the world’s most beautiful yachts and sailboats, Edgartown Harbor bustles with activity from spring to fall. The Harborside Inn, located directly on the harbor has private docks which are available for use by guests.
Fishing and boating charters are out your front door when you vacation on the Harbor.
The Harborside Inn Docks
Arriving in Edgartown by sea … Consider reserving your dock slip at The Harborside Inn!
|Vessels up to 29 feet||$345/night||$395/night|
|Vessels over 90 feet||$1200||$1300|
- Three night minimum stay on July 4th, 5th, 6th
- Two night minimum stay on July 26th & 27th Edgartown Race
- Two night minimum stay on August 9th & 10th 12 Metre Regatta
- Heated outdoor pool is available for overnight boaters
- Maximum draft 6.5 feet at the end of our docks. Sailing vessels are subject to Dock Masters approval.
- Check-In time is 3pm, check-out time is 11am
- GPS coordinates for The Harborside Inn dock N 41.23313 x W 70.30744 / Marine Channel 10
- Please confirm your estimated time of arrival 24 hours prior to your reservation
Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking slip/dock reservation. Cancellations made 15 days prior to the day of arrival will receive a refund less the cost of the first night’s reservation. Cancellations made within 15 days of arrival are non-refundable.
Lunch slips are available for day visitors from 11am-3pm
(3 hour limit)
Vessels up to 30ft $195.00 for 3 hours
Vessels 30ft – 60ft $295.00 for 3 hours
Vessels over 60ft $395.00 for 3 hours
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover
Martha’s Vineyard, a great place to fish.
Explore the water with a fun day of fishing with one of our preferred Charter Captains. Whether you’re a novice or experienced fisherman, there’s a Martha’s Vineyard charter to suit your needs. Enjoy a scenic ride from the fly bridge as you look for the big fish. You’ll have a great day on the water when you let the staff at The Harborside Inn help you choose your Martha’s Vineyard fishing charter.
The Edgartown Yacht Club, home to numerous sailing Regatta’s each summer, is just steps away from the Harborside Inn in Edgartown. If you’re looking to sail around the island, be sure to check out the many options for sunset cruises and sailing charters.